Friday, May 30, 2008

Tag : Your It!

Each player answers the questions about themselves.


Belinda
has tagged me to join in the fun!


At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

a) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Umm, gosh 10 years ago, we have moved so much it is hard to remember. I think it was at Airlie Beach Queensland getting ready to move back to Newcastle!!

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
Ok today I have

  1. Mulching the ornamental gardens
  2. Finish making Mollies Ronja pants - a farbenmix pattern
  3. Make a sweet dessert (maybe Chocolate Carmel Slice) for our neighbour who is coming over for dinner
  4. Checking out our local Op shop
  5. Updating my BLOG!

c) Snacks I enjoy:
All my homemade goodies, nuts, seeds and dried fruit.

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Share with our family, friends, give to those how need help. Maybe develop ways to educate people on how to live more self sustaining lifestyles.

e) Places I have lived:
Around Newcastle, Rockhampton, Airlie Beach and now North Queensland!

And who am I tagging?
My Crafty Mama friends - if they want to!
I will just go and ask them, be back later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment