Saturday, June 28, 2008

Top Kids Shorts

I went with a Top Kids (opshop find) pattern for these as all my OTTOBRE patterns have below the knee shorts. Just too hot for those here!

So here are Lucas's long awaited shorts
The front - I used the Heat and Bond Cinn got for me to stick the patch on with.

The back

They are made out of drill and the fire engine material is a cheap find at Spotlight.
There are many firsts for me with these shorts
* concealed pockets
* attaching the waistband (the correct way)
* mock fly
On closer look they are a bit rough and ready but they are fine for Lucas.

Another pair made with CM Olive Drill


I think they need some construction vehicles or signs on them.
Lucas has an old pair of pj's with construction pictures on them, might need to cut them up for patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment