Saturday, October 25, 2008

MUMMY.......I need new swimmers!!!

As we live in the Tropics with a heater swimming pool, the kids swim all year round.
With the amount of swimmers we go through in the year, it was time Mummy learnt to make them!


I bought my supplies from Crafty Mamas - where else!!
And here is my first attempt 'Swimming undies'. The children tested them in the pool yesterday afternoon and they LOVE them. They fit well, stood up to the test of the almighty 'CANNONBALL'.....yes right next to Mummy too!
Now with the first pair underway, might tackle a one piece for Mollie - 'with a skirt Mummy'

1 comment:

  1. They look great! I used to make some for my kids which were like a bike-pants pattern, so they were mid-thigh length. I then used a raglan tee pattern for a matching top.

    ReplyDelete