Monday, April 23, 2012

made of late

A little update of what has been keeping this crafty mama busy
(ok after the kids, house, pets, friends....life)

I am now a crochet mama.
My first project finished
I was inspired by Attic24 blog and her many tutorials.
This is Lucy's Summer Garden Granny Square

I crochet 25 granny squares and then sewed them together. I backed the cushion in blue chenille fabric
It sits pride of place on our newly covered lounge!!

Next: into the world of tie dying cotton velour
There are two Farbenmix Olivia dresses I made for my nieces.
Nice and bright hey!

The sleeves and hood are made from Campan knit (orange) and blue stella
You have gotta try this pattern, it is fast to sew up and fun to play around with for design.
Mollie has ordered a yellow one 'For when we go somewhere cold Mum, are we going somewhere cold this year Mama?'
Gosh Mollie, I am still warming up after Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment